Celebrating Your Wedding In Spain Couldn’t Be Easier
I always enjoy writing blogs just as the wedding season truly kicks off – to me getting married in Spain is just one of the best decisions a bride & groom could ever make.
It’s the time where all our brides are super excited and counting down the sleeps until their dream wedding in Spain is finally here and the celebrations can finally begin.
Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting blogs of some of the weddings we have been planning this month to show you just how amazing your wedding in Spain could be. In the meantime I thought I would share with you some of my personal favourite photo’s and explain why so many of our bridal couples choose to have their wedding in Spain and why Spain is such a perfect destination for anyone who is looking at getting married abroad.
Spain ticks all the boxes if you are thinking of getting married wedding abroad – its only a short approximate 2 hour flight away from most UK and Ireland airports, therefore family and friends don’t feel it is too far away to fly to and spend time with you celebrating when you decide on getting married abroad. The climate is absolutely fantastic with almost 325 dry days which means guests can choose to have a short break or make the trip as part of their sun holiday for the year.
The choice of wedding venues in Spain is vast. Southern Spain offers an array of venues from villa’s, luxury hotels & beach clubs or you might just fancy the delights of a City where Barcelona is renown for it’s exquisite cuisine and traditional Masia’s (Old Houses) with stunning countryside villa hideaways. Whereas Mallorca offers the rustic charm of island life which takes you back in time. Breathtaking views of the mountains and sea, and abundance of luxury 5* and boutique hotels & Finca’s to hold both intimate and larger weddings.
The process of getting married in Spain just couldn’t be easier if you choose to use a wedding planner in Spain. They will have all the important details you will need to guide you through your wedding planning:
- Finding your ideal wedding venue in Spain
- Visiting your chosen Spanish destination to view your preferred wedding venue in Spain.
- Sourcing the most appropriate wedding service providers based on your requirements and budget
- Liaise with your providers throughout the entire process to make sure all your requests and details are dealt with
- Providing complete admin support throughout your journey of getting married in Spain
- Where necessary, your wedding planners in Spain should make themselves available for your visits so you can meet your service providers, they will organise food tastings, hair and make up trials etc
- A schedule should be produced on your wedding day and given to the wedding party so everyone is aware of timings and their role
- Your wedding planners in Spain should be there on the day to ensure you have complete support so you and your guests can relax have fun and enjoy all the celebrations without any worries or stress
Finally making that all important decision of getting marred in Spain will turn your wedding celebrations into not only hours, but days of fun in the sun together so you get to spend loads of time with your nearest and dearest on a fabulous break away and turning new friendships into life long lasting friendships and pulling all your close friends and family together at the most important moment of your lives.
Please keep reading my blogs to see how simply wonderful your wedding in Spain could be !!!