Planning Your Wedding In Spain
Getting married in Spain can be such an exciting time but where do you start….
We speak to so many brides who simply love the idea of having their wedding in Spain but really don’t know where to begin.
Here are some handy tips to help you to create the perfect wedding in Spain…..
- Guests – Work out how many guests you will invite to your wedding celebrations
- Wedding location in Spain – Think about the location where you would like your wedding to take place; by the sea, on the beach, in the countryside or in a traditional Spanish village.
- Wedding Venue in Spain – There are many different types of wedding venues in Spain that are on offer. Do you prefer a modern and contemporary venue such as a beach club or hotel setting, or could you see your wedding celebrations in something a little more rustic and historical. Maybe your perfect wedding venue in Spain would be a Hacienda or boutique hotel where you could stay with your nearest and dearest and not only have your ceremony and reception at the venue, but also a post wedding pool party….
- Wedding Budget – There are endless wedding venue options for your consideration however it is really important to have a guideline budget. This will help with the search for your ideal wedding venue in Spain; they all vary in price and if you have an idea of the style then you need to make sure your budget will suit.
- Catering – You will need to decide whether you would like a sit down dinner or a buffet. Some brides like the idea of a relaxed BBQ option especially if they are opting for a beach wedding in Marbella, or any one of the beautiful costal towns in southern Spain.
These are just a few tips to get you started with planning your wedding in Spain.
If you would like further assistance then please complete the form on the homepage and one of Sunshine Weddings Spain team will be happy to discuss your thoughts and ideas and help you to plan your dream wedding in Spain.